THANK YOU SO MUCH to each and every one of you for choosing the Vissles products. We hope you are delighted with items to receive from Vissles, but if you are not perfectly satisfied with it, please send us a DM or email us at email@example.com with your order information for further assistance.
We accept order cancellation before the product is shipped or produced. If the order is canceled you will get full refund. We cannot cancel the order if the product is already shipped out.
Vissles represents and warrants to the original Purchaser that your Vissles-branded device and accessories that are new shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase, and subject to the following terms and conditions, when used normally and in accordance with all operating instructions:
- Limited Warranty Period: Coverage under this limited warranty is limited to the following time periods:
- Electronic Accessories(Not including Non-Electronic accessories): a period of 12 months from the date of purchase
- Battery & Charger: a period of 12 months from the date of purchase.
- This limited warranty only applies to Products manufactured by or for Vissles and that can be identified by the “Vissles” trademark, trade name, or logo affixed to them. The limited warranty does not apply to any non-Vissles products or software.
- During the limited warranty period, Vissles will repair or replace at Vissles’s sole option, any parts of the Product that are defective or malfunctioning during normal usage. Vissles reserves the right to use new or refurbished replacement parts in repair of the Product.
- This limited warranty covers only the costs of parts and labor. Other related costs such as shipping and delivery costs may be borne by purchaser at Vissles’s option.
- At Vissles’s request, Purchaser must prove the date of the original purchase of the Product by a dated bill of sale or dated itemized receipt.
- This limited warranty does not cover damage resulting from:
- Abuse, accident, misuse, improper storage, exposure to liquid, moisture, or dampness;
- External causes such as from collision, fire, flooding, sand, dirt, windstorm, lightning, or earthquake;
- Exposure to extreme weather conditions, Acts of God, theft, blown fuse, or improper use of any electrical source;
- Use with non-Vissles products or products not recommended for use with Vissles products;
- Normal wear and tear of the equipment;
- Usage of equipment other than its normal and customary manner;
- Improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, or any alteration or modification of product;
- Consumer parts, such as batteries, unless damage has occurred due to a defect in Vissles materials and workmanship;
- Cosmetic damages, including but not limited to dents or scratches in decorative, structural, or non-operative parts resulting from normal customer use;
- The defective function of the cellular system or inadequate signal reception by the external antenna, or viruses or other software problems introduced into the product.
- The device being rooted or unlocked without prior authorization from Vissles.
Exchange & Refund Policy
- If a defective item was found within 7 days, users can apply for a refund or exhcange, and we're fully responsible for shipping and handling charges for exchanges.
- If a refund or replacement is requested for non-defective products, users will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Item with obvious signs of use
- Item that has been opened
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 7 days after delivery
Return Shipping(if applicable)
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.